You are invited to a two day event on
Stress-Free Living and Meditation
with Sant Rajinder Singh Ji Maharaj
Meet Sant Rajinder Singh Ji Maharaj
Sant Rajinder Singh Ji Maharaj provides spiritual guidance for our spiritual journey through the technique of meditation. It is a journey of love and light which one can experience through practicing meditation. Learn this simple yet powerful meditation technique for spiritual upliftment.
SEPT 4th 7:00 - 10:00PM
Reduce Stress through Meditation
Sant Rajinder Singh Ji Maharaj provides a clear blueprint on how meditation can lead to happiness, inner peace and build bridges of love and unity among people throughout the world. In this introductory talk you will:
- Learn how true happiness comes when we connect with the source of joy within us, our soul and God.
- Understand how saints and mystics see stress and negativity from the perspective of the soul and the mind.
- Receive basic meditation instructions.
SEPT 5th 6:00 - 10:00PM
Experience Inner Realms
There are worlds of bliss we can experience beyond our physical existence. Learn how to access them. In this talk you will:
- Go beyond the basics and keep up with your progress by making meditation part of your life.
- Get tips and resources on how to deal with potential challenges you may face.
- Understand how having a Spiritual Master can help you.
- Receive initiation: in-depth instructions for meditation on the inner Light & Sound.
Sant Rajinder Singh Ji Maharaj says like all other gifts of nature, spirituality is free. He teaches meditation free of charge, and programs sponsored by Science of Spirituality are also free.
There will be limited space available for drop-ins but tickets are available at the door.
Unlike some forms of yoga, this meditation technique involves no difficult practices or rigorous postures. We can meditate when sitting in any pose that is comfortable, in which we can sit still for an extended period of time. Meditation on the inner Light is so simple it can be practiced by anyone.
"Meditation is a private retreat from the problems of the world."
- Sant Rajinder Singh Ji Maharaj